We're in Matchbook!







We are so honored to be included in Matchbook Magazine's November Issue! This 'Holiday Soiree' takes place in my (Meg) home in San Francisco. The shoot actually took place in September (a pre-holiday soiree, if you will)! But we decorated and dressed for the holiday occasion as if there were snow outside! We had a bunch of friends over, sipped fun cocktails, and had a delicious dinner.

I was fortunate to work with some of the most talented and fabulous women in San Francisco- ladies I'm lucky to call friends! Natalie Bowen did all of the delightful florals- how cool is that bay leaf garland she hung? Bess Friday snapped up these delightful photos, and Jane Kim (aka the Glamourist)worked some serious magic on our hair & makeup. All of the ladies are draped in Margaret Elizabeth jewels and the guys are wearing one of my favorite men's brands, Taylor Stitch (also a SF based company!). 

Check out the full spread in Matchbook Magazine.

Many thanks for featuring us, Matchbook!

ps- a behind the scenes of getting ready for the shoot will be going up on the blog later this week! Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! Great article and beautiful pieces! Can I ask what dress you are wearing? It is also great.

    Thank you + much continued success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth- my dress is Alice & Olivia...it's a leather top & pleated bottom. I got it at Bloomies...not sure if it's still there! Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved the article! Do you mind saying where you got your shoes? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My shoes are Valentino nude patent bow pumps. I think they're called the d'orsay pumps?

    ReplyDelete