What's in Meg's Bag : New York

We're off to New Year this week, which means lots of meetings, lots of walking, and lots of fun lies ahead! I tend to have a bit of a uniform when I pack. Lots of layered pieces, a few staple dresses, one pair of boots, and several pairs of flats! When it comes to jewels, I like to bring one long, layering piece like this druzy pendant, a pair of studs that I can pop in with anything, a pair of longer, more statement earrings, a fun cocktail ring, and a clean looking, versatile bracelet that can go with all of my outfits. 

As for my travel accessories-  I live by these travel tubes! You can find them at the Container Store and some Walgreens and they're seriously worth the investment! They never leak or pop open while flying and they're so easy to refill. I also love these Cucumber Face Towelettes- so fresh smelling and the perfect way to remove makeup. I like to keep them in my carry on for a mid-flight pick-me-up as well!

What are your travel necessities? 





No comments:

Post a Comment